Friday, 14 November 2014

A to Z of Happiness


Well I don't know if anybody else loves a list like me, but give me a pen and paper and I'll write a list for anything! So the other night I started my A to Z list of things that make me happy, it turned out quite a fun thing to do. I gave my hubbie a letter of the alphabet and at the same time we both thought of something. Most of his answers about me were spot on - a few hilarious or very rude! Try it with your partner or family, or just write one for fun.






 

My Happy :-) List

 

A - Art.

 

B - Books. There's nothing like a good book that you really don't want to put down!

 

C - Children (My). Mine make me so happy.

 

D - Dinner. Most of the time I enjoy making it and eating it, but going out for dinner is even better!


E - Exercise. I have only learnt this recently but it really does make me feel good.

 

F - Films. Getting lost in a good movie with a bucket of popcorn.

 

G - Giving. In whatever way I can.

 

H - Hubbie. Makes me so happy!

 

I - Inspire. To inspire others or to be inspired.

 

J - Journey. To somewhere.

 

K - Knowledge. Forever learning.

 

L - Love.

 

M - My Mum.

 

N - Nourish. Looking after mind, body and soul.

 

O - Outdoors.

 

P - Pride and Prejudice. Spending a few hours watching or reading this makes me smile. (Especially Colin Firth as the wonderful Mr Darcy).

 

Q - Quiet. Sometimes it's nice to have some peace and quiet.

 

R - Retail Therapy.

 

S - Sun. I don't mean to bake in it, just to go walking, getting out and about.

 

T - Trees. They make me smile.

 

U - Underwear. Lovely matching sets.

 

V - Volunteering.

 

W - Weekends. Love them.

 

X - X-rated. Life's little pleasures.

 

Y - Yoga. For strength of body and mind.

 

Z - Zeal. Trying to live life with plenty of it.

 

'Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are, it solely relies on what you think'

 

Buddha 








Disclaimer images from Google images.